As you begin enjoying the extra sunshine in Chicago, you may find yourself back to your old physical habits of running, biking, or just hustling to make the CTA on time. Those renewed springtime moves can be delightful but they may also bring muscle fatigue, ache, and pain. A regular massage routine can help your body stay in prime condition and make the most of the season by:
- Increasing circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Relaxing and softening injured and overused muscles
- Reducing spasms and cramping
- Increasing joint flexibility.
- Reducing recovery time, and helping prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
- Improving sleep. Quality sleep is vital to health and wellness. Massage therapy can improve restless nights and ease any pain that is keeping you from catching your z’s.
- Rejuvenation. Massage releases endorphins that help your body complete its natural repair work.
Aligned Modern Health has an amazing team of Licensed Massage Therapists at all locations ready assist you in your wellness journey. We offer clinical massage, which might be part of the care plan your Chiropractor prescribes and cash pay wellness massages available at any time. Click here to learn more or to schedule an appointment.