For National Infertility Awareness Week we are raising awareness by sharing some tips on how to start your preconception planning. A lot more goes into fertility than you may think. Many even start their preconception planning years before they intend on getting pregnant.
When Should I Start Planning?
It is never too early to start planning for conception. There are no negative side effects of starting preconception planning. It is a great start to begin putting positive habits into place and building a solid foundation and regimen.
Keep reading for some of our top preconception planning tips:
1. Regulate your cycle. Regulating your cycle is a great step to take if you plan on becoming pregnant. Acupuncture can offer women many benefits before and during pregnancy. Acupuncture can also help women regulate menstrual cycles, treat endometriosis, and ease symptoms during menopause.
2. Reduce Stress. Chronic stress can lead to decreased pelvic blood flow and fallopian tube movement resulting in poor egg and uterine lining nourishment and egg/embryo transportation. Acupuncture is another great tool to reduce stress.
3. Check your nutrient levels/ food sensitivities. Since everyone’s body is different, we all have different food sensitivities and nutrient deficiencies. This is why it always best to get testing done by a Functional Medicine Physician to ensure you are making the right choices for your fertility journey.
4. Detox. Detoxing is a great way to kick start your chances of conception. At Aligned Modern Health, we offer a 21-day detox to reset your body and immune system. Click here to learn more.
5. Exercise frequently. Getting up and staying active can offer a range of benefits. To name a few: it can boost your energy, improve weight loss, and even regulate hormone levels.
To learn more about starting your fertility and conception journey, visit our team of experts! We offer free consultations with all of our physicians. Click here to schedule yours today.