Whether you want to eliminate pain, increase your energy, or address unresolved symptoms of existing health concerns, our team is ready to work with you to create a roadmap for optimal wellness.
License/title and certifications:
Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the National University of Health Sciences
Certified McKenzie Practitioner
Certified DNS Practitioner
Certified DNS Exercise Trainer
Bachelor of Arts from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- Mechanical Diagnostic Therapy (MDT)
About Dr. Bruene
Dr. Bruene is the only practitioner who is certified in both McKenzie and DNS in the state of Illinois. He earned his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois and graduated from the National University of Health Sciences in 2009, with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Since his initial education, Dr. Bruene has continued to search for the most advanced techniques and innovative approaches to chiropractic care and physical medicine. He prides himself on staying current with the newest research, and adapting new techniques and protocols into his work. He is a certified McKenzie practitioner and certified DNS Practitioner and Exercise Trainer.
His specialty is helping patients truly invest in their own health, through education and preventative measures. It is a physical and neurological rehabilitation and pre-habilitation strategy that fits seamlessly with whatever it is you’re already doing, and can help prevent injury while also improving athletic performance.
His clinical approach is to utilize every tool at YOUR disposal, and to help you get well fast. He believes in focusing on active strategies that patients can perform themselves, producing long-lasting or even permanent solutions to pain and dysfunction.
- McKenzie A-D and Advanced Extremities, McKenzie Certified.
- DNS A-D, DNS Certified Practitioner.
- DNS Exercise I-III, Certified DNS Exercise Trainer
- DNS Advanced Skills Courses on: Gait, Foot, Soft Tissue, Sport Specific Assessment, Running, Throwing, Golf, Baseball, Weight Lifting, Yoga 1-4, Movement Flow, Advanced Problem Solving and more.
- Neurodynamics, Upper and Lower Quadrants
- Gait Analysis
- Kinesiotaping Certification Program
- Motion Palpation
- Clinical Nutrition
- McKenzie Institute International
- Prague School of Rehabilitation, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization
- Motion Palpation Institute
- Illinois Chiropractic Society
Everyone here is so kind and knowledgeable! I have never loved any healthcare location like I love Aligned Modern Health!
Please fill out the form to request an appointment at our health and wellness center for the service and location of your preference. We try to get back to all requests as quickly as possible. If you need immediate assistance, please call 773-598-4387.
Your safety comes first: we are operating with heightened safety measures in our clinics and offer telemedicine for those unable to visit in person.