Many people are unaware of the everyday benefits of acupuncture that can help rid the body of even minor discomforts.
The acupuncturists at Aligned Modern Health frequently assist patients who are suffering from intense pain due to arthritis, or who are experiencing excruciating acid reflux. But acupuncture can help ease common ailments that may not cause great pain or discomfort, but nonetheless prevent you from enjoying your life.
Understanding the liver’s role in your health is key to obtaining the benefits of acupuncture. Chinese medicine incorporates the theory that the liver affects the function of organs throughout the body.
An imbalance in the liver, often brought on by a change of seasons, can cause all kinds of problems, including:
- Muscle stiffness. The reason you wake up feeling tightness in your muscles or joints may not be your mattress. It’s possible your liver may not be properly feeding the tissues in your body.
- Digestive problems. Although dietary habits can upset the stomach or cause indigestion, the liver may also be responsible.
- Headaches and other aches. A liver that is causing stagnation throughout the body may produce symptoms such an increase in pain and pressure in the head, as well as menstrual cramps.
- Emotional distress. The liver also influences the brain. Irritability, a feeling of frustration or a quickness to anger are hallmarks of a liver that is not working properly.
- Eye trouble. Among the problems are eye fatigue, dry eyes, and poor vision.
You don’t have to live with these symptoms. Obtain the benefits of acupuncture by calling Aligned Modern Health today at 773-598-4387 to schedule an initial consultation.
Aligned Modern Health operates five clinics in Chicago – West Loop, Streeterville, Lincoln Square, Lincoln Park at Diversey, and Southport.
ONE OF THE BENEFITS OF ACUPUNCTURE – IMMEDIATE RELIEF
Although patients often feel relief immediately after their first session at Aligned Modern Health, we recommend several treatments to realize the full benefits of acupuncture.
Acupuncture involves inserting needles into the skin at strategic points to encourage internal healing. The needles are small and thin and nothing like a hypodermic. The procedure is virtually pain-free and may even relax you.
Another of the many benefits of acupuncture: An overall feeling of well-being that comes when your body is functioning correctly. Call Aligned Modern Health today at 773-598-4387 to learn more.
Please fill out the form to request an appointment at our health and wellness center for the service and location of your preference. We try to get back to all requests as quickly as possible. If you need immediate assistance, please call 773-598-4387.
Your safety comes first: we are operating with heightened safety measures in our clinics and offer telemedicine for those unable to visit in person.