At Aligned Modern Health, we treat every patient as an individual. All of our Acupuncturists have extensive experience in treating a variety of conditions and all hold a Masters or Doctorate degrees in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine from the top acupuncture schools in the world.
License/title and certifications:
- Doctorate from Pacific College of Health and Science in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Master of Science from National University of Health Sciences in Traditional Oriental Medicine
- NCCAOM certified in Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Bachelor of Science from Utah State University in Pre-med and Philosophy with a minor in both Anthropology and Psychology
- Certificate of Completion from Bellevue Massage School in Massage Therapy
About Dr. Kalin
Dr. Kalin’s primary focus is on chronic disease management, and enjoys success in particularly complicated cases of autoimmune and neurodegenerative conditions. He also enjoys serving as a general practitioner, treating a host of musculoskeletal and pain conditions, digestive disorders, stress, mental health, women’s health, and fertility.
Please fill out the form to request an appointment at our health and wellness center for the service and location of your preference. We try to get back to all requests as quickly as possible. If you need immediate assistance, please call 773-598-4387.
Your safety comes first: we are operating with heightened safety measures in our clinics and offer telemedicine for those unable to visit in person.