Injury pain relief isn’t just needed by the out-of-shape weekend warrior and the inexperienced do-it-yourselfer. Even superbly conditioned athletes can get hurt when playing sports, exercising or performing everyday activities.
Aligned Modern Health offers services that don’t rely on surgery or drugs, but still provide lasting injury pain relief for sore knees, aching backs, bad elbows, stiff necks, and more. Our wellness professionals also provide expertise to get you back in action while helping you to avoid getting hurt in the future. Here’s how:
- Our chiropractic clinic eases and eliminates the source of spinal-based pain through careful manipulation techniques and compatible therapies such as exercise.
- Physical rehabilitation focuses on flexibility and strengthening muscles. You can use our in-house rehab areas and are educated to avoid bad habits that may contribute to pain and injuries.
- As with Aligned Modern Health’s other services, our functional medicine and clinical nutrition services go beyond simple injury pain relief, assessing and modifying daily habits to facilitate optimal health.
- Our team of acupuncturists implements the ancient Chinese practice of precision needle placement on the body to stimulate circulation and encourage healing.
- Massage therapy comes in several forms, including Swedish, deep tissue, and prenatal. When used in conjunction with other Aligned Modern Health services such as chiropractic and physical rehabilitation, massage therapy can speed recovery from injury.
- Individualized attention during exercise and fitness classes assures maximum benefit for patients who seek injury pain relief. Yoga classes promote flexibility and safeguard against future physical problems.
Please fill out the form to request an appointment at our health and wellness center for the service and location of your preference. We try to get back to all requests as quickly as possible. If you need immediate assistance, please call 773-598-4387.
Your safety comes first: we are operating with heightened safety measures in our clinics and offer telemedicine for those unable to visit in person.