Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
Whether you want to eliminate pain, increase your energy, or address unresolved symptoms of existing health concerns, our team is ready to work with you to create a roadmap for optimal wellness.
License/title and certifications:
- Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine from University of Western States
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from Illinois State University
- Licensed Dietitian Nutrition and Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Licensed Massage Therapist
Brianna is a Certified Nutrition Specialist and Licensed Dietitian Nutrition trained in Functional Medicine. Brianna received her graduate degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine from the University of Western States in Portland, Oregon. She completed two supervised practicum experiences: one with Kim Ross and the other one with The Clinicians Incubator where she got extensive experience in women’s health, gastrointestinal conditions, weight maintenance and disordered eating patterns.
After graduation, Brianna accepted a Research Assistant position with Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. in Steven’s Point, WI. Under the tutelage of Dr. Tom Guilliams, she was a contributing author to two textbooks for Functional Medicine practitioners:
- Supplementing Dietary Nutrients – A Guide for Healthcare Professionals 2nd Edition
- The Role of Stress and the HPA Axis in Chronic Disease Management – Principles and Protocols for Healthcare Professionals – 2nd Edition
From struggling with her own GI and hormonal issues, Brianna is passionate about helping her patients who suffer from these common conditions. She uses a personalized approach combined with the principles of Functional Medicine and behavior theory to uncover root causes of ill health and to restore dysfunction in her patients.
Everyone here is so kind and knowledgeable! I have never loved any healthcare location like I love Aligned Modern Health!
Please fill out the form to request an appointment at our health and wellness center for the service and location of your preference. We try to get back to all requests as quickly as possible. If you need immediate assistance, please call 773-598-4387.
Your safety comes first: we are operating with heightened safety measures in our clinics and offer telemedicine for those unable to visit in person.