At Aligned Modern Health, we treat every patient as an individual. All of our Acupuncturists have extensive experience in treating a variety of conditions and all hold a Masters or Doctorate degrees in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine from the top acupuncture schools in the world.
About Anna Goldman
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine from Midwest College of Oriental Medicine
- NCCAOM board-certified in Acupuncture (Dipl. Ac)
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of Illinois
- Bachelor of Arts in Somatic Psychology, Minor in Religious Studies, from Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado
- E-RYT 200 Yoga and Meditation Instructor
- Certified Labor Support and Postpartum Doula with specialty training in labor support acupuncture
Seanna Tully is an outstanding acupuncturist and herbalist. I went to see her for several different issues, including digestive problems, allergies and some anxiousness, and her combination of acupuncture and herbs has been really helpful over the last year. She also has an easygoing personality which fits her work perfectly. My wife is a client of hers, too, and shares my experience of her. I always look forward to seeingSeanna because I know I'll feel better and also enjoy our banter back and forth. I recommend her without reservation (and now that I think of it, I need to make an appointment again soon!).
Please fill out the form to request an appointment at our health and wellness center for the service and location of your preference. We try to get back to all requests as quickly as possible. If you need immediate assistance, please call 773-598-4387.
Your safety comes first: we are operating with heightened safety measures in our clinics and offer telemedicine for those unable to visit in person.