Our clinics are open for you during this time and are operating with heightened safety, increased social distancing measures, and remain a safe place for you to get the care you need.
As a valued partner within our Aligned Modern Health patient community, we appreciate the trust you place in us. Our responsibility as a healthcare provider is not only a duty – it’s an immense privilege. Serving you safely while we all continue to prevent the spread of COVID-19 has been possible thanks to your patience and ongoing cooperation.
We wanted to share with you the following enhanced safety measures that begin well before you enter our clinic:
- We are scheduling all appointments in a manner that promotes social distancing and allows for thorough cleaning after each patient visit.
- All patients will complete a temperature check and wellness screening to ensure they are currently symptom free from flu-like illnesses and have not been in contact with anyone that has received a medical positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
- All providers, staff, and visitors will be wearing required PPE.
- This means we are asking all patients to wear a mask or face covering. (If you don’t have a mask, we will provide you with one as supplies allow.)
- Every area of our clinic has been assessed for enhanced hygiene and cleaning protocols. This includes removal of soft seating, reinforced sanitization of all equipment between patient usage, following CDC recommendations for best ventilation, and more frequent cleaning and disinfection of common areas with emphasis on high-touch surfaces such as door handles, railings, and restroom surfaces.
- Virtual visits remain an excellent option for any patients who are physically unable to visit our clinics.
We understand the immense challenges and personal sacrifices that you’ve undergone while adjusting to quarantine guidelines. We are here to help soften the impact this has had on your everyday life and health.
To learn more about if our services are the right fit for you, get started by filling out the form below.
Please fill out the form to request an appointment at our health and wellness center for the service and location of your preference. We try to get back to all requests as quickly as possible. If you need immediate assistance, please call 773-598-4387.
Your safety comes first: we are operating with heightened safety measures in our clinics and offer telemedicine for those unable to visit in person.