Current Covid-19 Safety Measures – In Clinic Guidelines
Serving you safely through the pandemic has been possible thanks to your patience and ongoing cooperation. As we navigate this current chapter together, we appreciate the trust you place in us.
In our clinics we continue to follow CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities. The following guidelines reflect up-to-date clinic guidelines and recommendations from the CDC:
- Enhanced cleaning and hygiene protocols.
We will continue to follow heightened cleaning and disinfecting in all areas of our clinic.
- Virtual Visits and Telemedicine.
Online appointments remain a great option if you are unable to make it to the clinic.
- Optional Masks & PPE.
Current guidelines from the CDC no longer recommend universal masking in healthcare facilities where community level transmission is classified as low. (Community transmission is to be monitored weekly by county.)
Our clinics will be following this recommendation, meaning masking is now optional with the following exceptions:
- Local and state guidelines take precedence
- Masks are still mandatory in situations where immunocompromised patients are being treated
- Masks are to be worn if provider or patient has been exposed to COVID-19
- Masks are to be worn if provider or patient has any symptoms
- Community transmission levels are to be monitored weekly by county.
Your safety is not only our duty – it’s an immense privilege. If you would be more comfortable with your provider wearing a mask, please let them know!
Please fill out the form to request an appointment at our health and wellness center for the service and location of your preference. We try to get back to all requests as quickly as possible. If you need immediate assistance, please call 773-598-4387.
Your safety comes first: we are operating with heightened safety measures in our clinics and offer telemedicine for those unable to visit in person.